Cloud Network Engineer (JR1005240)
- Edgewood, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 23 Apr 19
Cloud Network Engineer (JR1005240)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a senior level Cloud Network Engineer in our Long Island office. As a member of the Technical Services Support (TSS) Team you will utilize your extensive hands-on experience in designing and building resilient cutting-edge technology on-prem and Cloud-based network infrastructure, including SDWAN, ACI and Cloud architectures. Are looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below.
- You will design, engineer, deploy, document, implement, and manage the Cloud-based network, enterprise, production and client network infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs and global strategy.
- Lead engineering and technical decisions, providing technical direction, coordination, service integration and management for business units and/or internal departmental projects.
- Lead and guide other network engineers and operation support individuals from various organizations and disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure, business partners and related stakeholders.
- Produce professional diagrams and documentation for networks and operational standard methodologies, standards, policies and procedures, using Visio and other productivity toolset.
- Manage or assist in the resolution of complex technical problems, while providing appropriate communications to all involved business partners and related stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with IT, business partners, vendors, internal staff and other key associates.
- Perform research and development to ensure an innovative and consistent experience across Broadridge's infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise level Network engineering role; which includes network administration experience with Cisco IOS and/or NX-OS, Firewall and Security platforms enterprise environment.
- Experience in building, interconnecting and supporting networks into AWS Regions and Availability Zones. Including working knowledge and hands-on experience of AWS Transit VPC, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect methodologies.
- Similar experience and knowledge with other Cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, etc.
- Ability to build and inspect network and host security groups for technical and security analysis using native Dome9, CloudWatch, Cloud-formation, and etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Cyber Security and Compliance engagement.
- Ability to correctly visualize and implement virtual designs and concepts, in order to define project objectives. Capable of understanding requirements and developing comprehensive solutions incorporating technology, administration and business processes.
- Demonstrable experience designing, implementing and supporting on premise, off-premise and hybrid network infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud services and virtualization, including automation and API.
- Confirmed experience in LAN/WAN, MPLS, QoS, multicast and core networking discipline, including advance routing protocols, BGP and OSPF.
- Demonstrated experience in IP converged networks.
- You have multi-vendor knowledge, including Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto, Arista, Checkpoint, Fortinet, and etc
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, demanding and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
- Even better if you have any of the following certifications: Cisco CCDA/CCDP, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security, Cisco CCNA/CCNP SP, CISSP, or other network , security, cloud certifications by industry recognized organizations. #LI-AS1