Client Relations Administrator (JR1006651)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator to join our Deer Park, Long Island office. We are looking for someone who will manage our client relationships in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term partnership. You will act as a Client Advocate and interface between all relative departments on the Client's behalf and address and advance any critical concerns. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to processes as well as to increase client happiness.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? Would you like to join an organization where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing team below.
- You will become a member of a small team that provides high level support for 800 clients.
- You will perform as a self-starter with excellent social skills.
- You will research and respond, in a timely manner, to simple and moderately complex clients (both small and mid-sized) with regards to their needs and interests.
- You will monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- You'll develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will have a strong focus on "starting with the end in mind," breaking work down into process steps, plan, anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- You will assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provide guidance with client inquiries.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
- You will effectively maintains client relationships and achieves high client happiness results
- 2+ years' experience in a client relations/customer service role or equivalent experience (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Ability to bring creative skills and ideas to the team from prior experiences.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment, sharing phone and inbox responsibilities.
- Strong desire to take on leadership responsibilities over time.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to gather data, resolve the root cause and solve for the future.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven
- Use professional presentation skills to collaborate with internal and external groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.)
- You'll need to perform in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus who values being part of a diverse team
- Prior Bank Experience
- Corporate Proxy Experience
- Background or experience working at a Fintech Firm
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."