- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Software Engineer, Lead - Java
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Software Engineer, Lead - JavaAs an experienced Software Engineer, yourmission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists towardcreating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Yourdeep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing andapplication programming will help your team raise their game, meeting yourstandards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to setstrategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internallyand externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies andmethodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll beable to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network oftechnologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including :
• BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
• Expertise inapplication, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advancedknowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keenunderstanding of financial control and budget management
• Abilityto work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships toachieve common goals
- Lead a group of software developers and execute on a strategic systems and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver integrations and application enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
Our Corporate & Investment Bankrelies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helpsus safely service the world's important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value theunique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organizationthat thrives on diversity. We encourageprofessional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou