- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Java Software Engineer
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Senior Java Software EngineerAsan experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team ofinnovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improvethe way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development,coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise theirgame, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business andfunctional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will becounted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission criticalproblems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edgetechnologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best ofall, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our globalnetwork of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengthsand capabilities, including:
• BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
• Expertisein application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advancedknowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keenunderstanding of financial control and budget management
• Abilityto work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships toachieve common goals
• Understandingof software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
• Atleast 5 + years developing real-time, distributedsystems in a complex business environment.
• Strong understanding of how to build highlyscalable and resilient systems, leveraging best practices such as micro-servicearchitecture, test-driven development, and automation.
• Atleast 2+ years on leading development projects
• Exposure to presentation layer design, functional programming, unittest, and debugging.
• Solidknowledge of java, Spring, SQL, web services (REST and SOAP), and other JEEtechnologies.
• Exposureto cybersecurity, cloud environment, and container (such as Docker) ispreferred.
• Knowledgeof GIT, Jenkins, Sonar and other devOps tools is preferred
• Experiencewith financial industry is helpful, particularly in margin and collateralmanagement
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like youto build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world'simportant corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk,and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.