- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Information Security Manager
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Information Security ManagerSummary
Asan Executive Director of Cybersecurity, the quest to find new and innovativetechnological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drivesyou. You'll lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing,developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthenour operations. You'll share your expertise, thought leadership and overallguidance and support, both with your team and across all our business andtechnology groups. You'll deploy best practices, implement new policies, andembrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. Finally, you willlead by example and earn the trust of the internal team, collaborators fromaround the world working in our global team of technologists and innovators,senior management, and, the people and companies whose assets we manage andprotect.
TheInformation Security Manager (ISM) is responsible for coordinating theorganization, framework, program and approach for the JPMC securityarchitecture, policies, standards, risk assessments, monitoring, andcertification around technology. This role engages in areas ofdevelopment, design, and monitoring of corporate and world-wide controlprograms and acts as a liaison between management, the Lines of Business,internal and external audit and regulators.
Roleis part of the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization. The groupis a risk partner and consultant to the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB),accountable for driving control compliance with policies and standards andtargeting prioritized solutions/architectures to reduce risk. We operatewithin a complex landscape driven by client expectations, the requirements ofbeing a US Broker Dealer and the vastness/variety that comes with operating in53 countries across the globe. Ourthought leadership is required across broad spectrum of topics in support ofCIBs businesses and technologists.
- Senior ISM delivering riskconsulting services through engagement with senior technology leaders (MD/EDs)across the CIB and CTC global organizations .
- Own the business supportproviding ISM services to the Data Science organization . Provide the risk advisory andengagement across Machine Learning/AI, Big Data, and Data Science operationalpatterns and use cases.
- Provides risk advisory serviceacross diverse technology platforms and architecture types. Define controldesigns and requirements for common services/patterns with platform technicalarchitects.
- Define and agree controlstrategies with business and technology platform owners spanning the fullbreadth of control domains related to Information Security.
- Drive transformation programs through partnership with product and serviceowners, platform aligned risk managers and engineering teams.
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- Analyticaland objective - able to elaborate on, characterize, assess and evaluatetechnology and technology related risks with clarity and rational;
- Influencerand facilitator - able to build strong interpersonal relationships, and inform,guide and motivate managers and technologists to address risks with due careand attention to detail;
- Strongcommunicator - able to explain risks that are often complex and obscure to lessexpert technologists or risk professionals. Equally good at listening andcollaborating effectively with others to enable risk based responses;
- Aself-motivated leader - demonstrating a passion for risk management andthought-leadership in this domain;
- Confident andtrustworthy - passionate about building respect and trust across stakeholdersand inspire other ISMs including junior and senior members of the team.
Qualifications,skills and experience
- Thefollowing are relevant and desirable for this role:
- Technologyrisk management: candidate likely to have 15+ years technology experienceacross a broad range of architectures. With hands on experience leading,designing and delivering technology solutions.
- At least 10years work experience in the area of technology risk. Successful candidate is likely to have heldroles such as IT Risk Manager, Risk Manager, IT Manager, Information or ITSecurity Manager, IT Audit Manager, IT Incident Manager or Business ContinuityManager;
- Relevanttechnical qualifications such as MIRM, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CISSP etc.;
- Relevantbusiness experience/qualifications/knowledge: technology risk must be managedin the context of various other risks, opportunities and challenges facing theorganization.
- Advancedexpertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk managementprocesses, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats andvulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics andstrategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
- Deepfluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethicsrelated to financial industry Cybersecurity
- Seasonedcommand of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and servicesthrough the lifecycle
- Recognizedexpertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage throughthe application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
- Strategicallyoriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
- Expertisein working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leadingcollaborative teams to achieve common goals
CTC(Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
TheCybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns thefirm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. Thegroup proactively and strategically partners with all lines of businessand functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriatecontrols; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; anddrive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable thebusiness by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Weare looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you withdiverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity,big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance andoversight, cloud security.
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry,but also change the world.
AtJPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Readyto use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.