- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Cybersecurity & Technology Controls – Audit & Regulatory, Controls Attestations
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Cybersecurity & Technology Controls – Audit & Regulatory, Controls AttestationsJ.P. Morgan is a leader in financialservices: asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury andsecurities services, and commercial banking. Our broad global platform and strength enableus to create long-lasting value for clients, offering solutions to clients inmore than 100 countries. We have beenhelping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200years. With $19 trillion of assets undercustody, $7.5 trillion in assets under administration and over $1.3 trillion indeposits, JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. The establishment and maintenance of world-classinternal controls is a key objective of JPMC and for the Corporate andInvestment Banking division.
The CIB CTC Controls Attestation teammanages planning and execution of 3 rd party attestation engagements(including SOC1, SOC2) as well as ensure readiness and remediation across internal/external audit and regulatory examscopes, ensuring ability to meet the demands of external clients across linesof business. Remediation includesmanagement of audit findings, root cause analysis, regulatory intelligence andchange management.
The Associate role will support CTC Controls Attestation team functions, and requires liaising with variousstakeholders including Technology Risk & Controls managers, technology managementas well as interfacing with external and internal auditors to help facilitate execution and reporting acrossthe global technology and technology risk functions. Successful execution ofresponsibilities requires strong organizational and written and verbalcommunication skills.
Support of team leads in coordination of execution of CIB controlsattestation programs may include -
• Facilitateprogram readiness processes to ensure that key risks potentially impactingcontrols audits are addressed prior to initiation of audits
• Engagewith Client Services and Relationship Management teams to support responses tofirm clients concerning audit contents and results
• Monitorand facilitate of execution of ongoing initiatives
• Examineresults of internal / external audits for potential cross-impacts on otherprogram
• Trackand assess IT control testing exceptions; facilitate identification of relevantcompensating controls, remediation, validation and closure of deficiencieswithin defined timeframes
• Promotedevelopment of educational / guidance resources for use by Technology Risk& Controls and Technology personnel
• Supportdevelopment of New Controls Reports to meet client and/or regulatoryrequirements in partnership with internal business owners, O&C and externalauditors; taking the lead in report development, readiness and execution.
• Ensurequality standards are achieved in development and maintenance of programdocumentation
• Workwith internal and external stakeholders to understand and document variouscurrent-state control processes and process flows
• Assistin development of educational / guidance resources for use by Technology Risk& Controls and Technology personnel
• Trackand communicate overall progress of various program, ensuring complete andtimely reporting on program status to senior management stakeholders
• Knowledgeof information technology and auditing of IT general computer controls
• 3-6 yearsof IT controls experience as a practitioner with a "Big Four" or top ITconsulting firm.
Senior Associate level audit experiencepreferred
• Goodpresentation skills. Strong organizational, verbal and written -- includingdocumentation and reporting -- communication skills
• Highenergy and a passion for the delivery of high quality project outcomes
• Abilityto initiate and lead meetings, problem solving to identify solutions to issues anddeliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
• Resultsoriented, strong sense of ownership, detail oriented, quality-focused
• Abilityto work effectively in a global team environment and drive results in amatrixed organization
• StrongExcel and PowerPoint skills