Paraplanner and Administrative
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
This position completes tasks which allow the advisor to focus more time and energy on client acquisition and deepening client relationships. This role will involve processing trades and transactions on the brokerage platform. This role will provide client relationship and general practice management support through gathering client data, helping prepare other client deliverables such as meeting prep, organizing client files, setting up new business and performing other business management tasks as needed. Responsibilities
- Execute trades and transactions as described by the advisor
- This position will assist the advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research
- Prepare meeting prep for the Advisor as well as post meeting documentation
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering advisors phone, preparing routine client correspondence and forms, setup client files and new business.
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
- Follow up with home office on related issues
- College degree or higher
- 2+ year of similar experience
- Series 7, Series 66, State life insurance licenses (or willing to obtain within first 3 months of employment)
- Detail oriented, strong math and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong computer and software skills
$45,000-$60,000 (Depending on experience) About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.