Trust Ops Professional II
The Trust Operations Professional will provide operational support to Ameriprise National Trust Bank (ANTB) personal trust business. This includes opening and termination of trusts, disbursements and cash movement, advisor and client communication and project support. Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive advisor and client relationships, quality customer service and client retention. Responsibilities
- Responsible for trust account operations functions, including opening of new accounts in the trust administration system, completing all necessary paperwork to open accounts that will be owned by the trusts, initiating and tracking trust funding and establishing interfaces with all feeder and satellite systems used in trust administration.
- Process closing and de-funding of trust accounts in the trust administration system, confirming all waivers and releases have been received, acting on delivery instructions and terminating interfaces with all feeder and satellite systems used in trust administration.
- Respond to client and advisor requests for information. Requests may be received from Senior Trust Administrators, Investment Officers or can come directly from advisors and clients. Requests received directly from advisors and clients must be properly reviewed and approved under current Trust Bank procedures prior to fulfilling the request.
- Support trust administration and Investment Officers in assuring the account data integrity. This quality control and reconciliation directly contributes to maintaining positive advisor/client relationships and delivering quality customer service.
- Support daily cash processing by entering distributions, researching errors and omissions and working with internal partners on account reconciliation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Our Company
- Associates or bachelors degree
- Para-legal or comparable experience working with legal documents and communications
- CTFA, CFP or working toward these or equivalent designations
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.