Growing financial services firm seeks a Systems Analyst for its Risk Management IT team. Will perform systems analysis, design, development and maintenance in support of Risk Systems.
- Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
- Researches the impact of business decisions.
- Ensures that work and processes are well documented.
- Analyzes data contained in the corporate database and identifies data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Performs systems and user acceptance testing and enforces proper change control when implementing changes.
- Develops and maintains Risk-based reports and processes.
- Two plus years professional experience as a systems analyst in a financial services firm.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- SQL or SAS knowledge is a plus
- Experience in risk management preferred
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
Keywords: Systems Analyst, Risk Management, Analytics
Please refer to Job #23538 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org │For more opportunities, please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com