Manager - Risk Management
Our client is a fast growing, innovative financial services leader in the consumer lending space. We are looking to speak with individuals looking to take on a new challenge and lead a team in a hand-on, strategy driven role.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada The Manager of Risk Management will be responsible for strategy development and implementation to drive product growth and optimization for new account acquisition. This role is a key function for the risk team and will own and manage front end credit risk strategies across the credit spectrum. and optimize new and existing methods to drive new account originations and profit to the Bank.
- Drive growth with the creation and implementation of new strategies, while optimizing existing strategies for DM acquisition channels through the assessment of credit risk and P&L drivers.
- Maintain a customer centric approach to the needs of the consumer.
- Utilize advanced analytical tools and algorithms to deliver strategies across targeting, expansion, and product mix optimization
- Lead product and program roadmaps and project plans
- Manage the rollout and success of new products and price points from an acquisition perspective
- Collaborate and partner across the business (Risk, Marketing, Campaign Execution team, etc.) to drive highly visible and impactful projects for the Bank
- Provide in-depth presentations to of data insights and recommendations to key leaders and stakeholders.
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field.
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services, Consumer Credit, or Banking
- Ability to influence across all levels and drive consensus with partners.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced hands-on experience with SAS/SQL
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of data.
- Fundamental knowledge of credit scoring, underwriting and credit risk management.
- Knowledge with a variety of credit industry concepts.
Please appy directly for consideration, or reach out to me directly through LinkedIn (Devan Kovach) or forward your resume to email@example.com.