Growing Financial Services firm seeks a Data Strategist/Analyst to lead and diagnose data issues and delivery solutions for complex analytic systems. Will perform deep dive analysis and ad hoc analyses as needed and identify opportunities to improve the data structure and availability to better support decision making.
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats from a variety of platforms
- Develop and maintain custom reporting solutions using T-SQL, SAS, Excel and Tableau for data presentation.
- Participate in work stream planning process including technical design, development, testing, and delivery of solutions
- Strong SQL (any flavor)
- Excel, SAS, Tableau (at least 2)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience data mining large databases
- Statistical modeling knowledge is a plus
Please refer to Job 23773 and send attached resume to email@example.com
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.