Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Interacting with Trading, Technology, Operations and Finance colleagues to formalize PnL in a timely, controlled fashion
• Providing quality PnL commentary that explains the revenue drivers of the desk, supported by Front-to-Back data
• Completing month-end close entailing reconcile trading books and substantiate balance sheet movements in order to ensure accuracy of Firm’s Books & Records
• Learning and understanding the balance sheet accounting for an Equity Derivatives business
• Being a central point of contact on all control related issues with respect to revenue reporting and Finance controls
• Working on team projects
• Participating in the US Equity Roadmap infrastructure or regulatory projects that involve Finance
What we’re looking for:
• Financial or quantitative Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of service
• Excellent Product Control experience
• Good Finance experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Equities knowledge (Greeks)
• Equities and derivatives experience
• Proven leadership and communication skills
• SAP, Essbase, FP&A experience
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.