As a Barclays Principal Onboarding Analyst, you will be providing day-to-day services for internal and external stakeholders, facilitating onboarding requests for new markets entities and new products as principal, ensuring requests are fully completed in our onboarding systems and are ready to trade. You will have the opportunity to support the investment banking desks based in Latin America.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a single point of contact for client onboarding, managing various processes during the end to end (E2E) Onboarding process, including request initiation, managing regulatory requirements, and performing control functions
- Ensure prioritized cases are chaperoned through the E2E to minimize cycle times
- Utilize internal systems for workflow management and data storage
- Respond to queries regarding the status of specific requests
- Build strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external dependents including Clients, Sales, Trading, KYC (Know Your Client), Credit, Legal and Operations
- Reviewing control reports, investigating and resolving breaks
- Performing quality checking on a sample of requests processed
- Liaise with Clients, Front Office, Credit, Legal and Operations as necessary as part of the Verification and Enrichment process
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four years’ equivalent work experience in the Onboarding, KYC, Regulatory area
- Work or internship experience in Financial Services or client facing/client service role
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task and manage heavy volumes of work and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- “Can Do” Attitude that is self-motivated and highly motivated
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.