Klaudia Bochenek (Barclays)
As a Barclays Talent and Succession Planning you will be a key part of the Talent, Development & Inclusion (TDI) transaction cycle. You will be responsible for supporting the talent activity from both a global and regional perspective, working on projects from the global Talent sub service portfolio and within the Americas Talent, focusing on both regulatory requirements and broader strategic projects. TDI aspires to achieve an inclusive and high performance culture.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting regional and global talent projects as part of the Americas TDI team
- Supporting with the talent and succession dashboard to ensure an ongoing accuracy and confidentiality of succession data and insights
- Providing talent and succession input to Regional Regulator updates to relevant audience
- Supporting the global succession planning lead with reporting in line with Talent Policy and Standard requirements
- Supporting the annual audit and controls review checks
- Providing talent consultancy and advise to regional stakeholders
- Supporting with the pulling together of succession planning papers for global and regional internal stakeholders
- Providing input and data for the Regional Boards providing key talent and succession updates and insights to drive and enrich the narrative
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of working experience
- Experience in roles across Talent/HR disciplines
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills - ability to operate at senior levels within HR and the broader business
- Proficient in Excel and experience in working with large data sets to conduct analysis, looking for trends and identify insights to take action on and for senior audiences
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of Talent and Succession best practices
- Good knowledge and understanding of Compliance, Controls and regulatory frameworks
- Bringing the values into everyday actions, embedding good judgement into every day practice and recognizing sensitivity of data
- Project management credentials
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.