As a Barclays HR Optimization Analyst this is an exciting opportunity for you to join our HR team. HR Optimization enables the HR function to be simple, efficient and insightful. This is realized through the delivery of an exceptional transformation experience across the portfolio of strategic initiatives. Your role will require strong collaboration with leaders and colleagues from HR and the broader business, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Working to understand business problems often helping to bridge the gap between the customer/ business stakeholder and teams
- Helping to create the ideation/ problem statement that describes what needs to be done and why
- Helping to drive alignment and informing the definition and Business objectives
- Defining the business objectives that form the backlog of tasks to be done based on the customer or colleagues needs and journeys
- Identifying key improvement opportunities in processes and quantify associated business benefits
- Leading and facilitating requirements workshops and process review sessions with the Accountable Executive, SME’s and the overall project team
- Applying the right processes, tools, methods and skills to manage the delivery of a small project from business case through to closure
- Providing support to Project Managers on larger initiatives by maintaining and actively managing project documentation and producing complete reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project experience on at least one large scale project
- Previous experience working within an HR function
- Experience working in a Change environment, working on business driven initiatives with cross functional delivery impact in Financial Services
Skills that will help you in the role:
- A team player attitude, but also self-reliance and ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence at using data and analysis to support conclusions
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio
- Excellent analytical capabilities
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.