Wealth Management Support Analyst
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Wealth Management Support Analyst for their Weehawken, NJ location.
- Daily monitoring of Security Office mailbox, mail services queue and other ticketing system for work requests
- Process user access and other requirements for our business aligned applications
- Manage and execute file submission with the mail services vendor
- Support client billing processes working with client managers and accounting personnel.
- Ensure all forms of workload follow effective and efficient operational policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a support role preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated hands-on skills to meet assigned deliverables
- Experience in operating in a team environment
- Demonstrable experience in delivering quality operational service to customers
- Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
- Highly committed, resilient, and outcome focused
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Customer orientated and focused on service quality
- Flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.