UI Frontend Engineer
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 19
Job Reference # 188480BR
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Does working in a Engineering business excite you? We're looking for someone to:
- provide high quality technology solutions that addresses business needs within a complex business domain
- translate business requirements into design and code with focus on Web UI
- build the self-service UI's as well as data viewing and modification UI's for end users
You'll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Weehawken, NJ
-a bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
– experience in building frontend applications using React/Angular/Vue frameworks
– knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/SASS/LESS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
– some experience on charting framework like echarts, highcharts etc.
– good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
– understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
– understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
– good understanding of Rest API and JSON / XML data format.
– an idea of security principles and access module and how they could apply to a web application.
– capable of working in a collaborative, multi-site environment to support rapid development and delivery of results and capabilities (i.e. AGILE SDLC)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.