- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Oct 18
Are you passionate about building applications? Able to understand and communicate requirements to high level stakeholders? Undaunted by having to multi-task? We are looking for someone to help us with:
- developing, testing, deploying using Angular / React, HTML 5, Java, REST API, Database and related bank supported technologies.
- designing and implementing solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to speak and explain concepts to all levels of stakeholders
You will be working with the Client Contact and Service Center IT team in Weehawken, NJ. You'll also be working closely with the team in Pune, India, and Budapest, Hungary. We own:
- ServiceWorks – service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests
- Call Center – provides telephony services to internal and external clients
- DGF – Document Generation Facility app creates client communication either by print or electronic for all lines of businesses.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?