Technology Manager - Contact Center
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Feb 19
Job Reference # 177225BR
Are you passionate about managing communications in a large organization? Do you have strong attention to detail, and an interest in improving efficiency? Undaunted by having to multi-task? We are looking for someone to help us:
- interfacing with architects and development teams globally to maintain and improve our call center
- coordinate the designing and implementation of communication solutions using standardized SDLC methodologies
- managing development and testing, maintenance and other support activities
- drive change from ideas to implementation
You will be working in the Client Contact and Service Center team in Weehawken, New Jersey, while maintaining close contact with our Budapest, and Pune teams.
- ServiceWorks – service platform used for processing financial and non-financial service requests
- Contact Center – provides telephony services to internal and external clients
- DGF – Document Generation Facility app creates client communication either by print or electronic for all lines of businesses.
-familiarity with call center tools such as IVR, Avaya CM, Nice Recording, Virtual Hold Technologies, IEX, Java, PeopleSoft CRM, CTI Integration, etc.
-coordinated development, conducted reviews and help push things through when developers need help.
-ensured the development methodology is followed, and lead all the technical design discussions with the architects.
-negotiate and manage with vendors on contracts for implementing large scale call center solutions
-helped developers manage the progression of the applications as it moves from development to QA to UAT.
-served as a client manager for different lines of business that utilize contact center to ensure clarity of development requests, and report on status updates
– confidence to challenge assumptions and ‘pushback' on unreasonable demands where necessary
– passionate about managing development of IT systems and teams
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– experience in work with colleagues from other locations and time zone
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.