- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
Are you an aspiring developer who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you able to multi-task and influence for technical excellence?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
– engage in full cycle software development including requirements, design, implementation, and support of systems used by Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) business
– work closely with the GALM business and technology partners to design best-in-class solutions and drive their implementation
– provide technical expertise for a functional area or project
– apply model engineering principles and best practices
– collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
The GALM Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function. The team is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Transfer Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?