Job Reference # 194922BR
Are you well-versed in leading complex technology integration, managing and building environments and data required for platform testing? We are creating a state of the art Wealth Management Americas Platform (WMAP) and are looking for a senior QA leader who has experience leading large scale technology integration QA of moving monolithic applications to Azure Cloud, Mulesoft micro services architecture; with exceptional technical competency in a wide range of technology stacks and the ability to articulate complex testing strategy for mainframe, web and mobile applications.
- Escalation point for WMAP technology QA
- Ability to work with stakeholders to build out QA environments and test data management
- Enforcing automation, performance and sonar quality standard for the program
- Manage and participate in the data conversion events and work closely with vendor partner
- Identifying and managing key WMA/vendor stakeholders, evaluating their interests and establishing effective communication, highlighting assumptions and dependencies Your team
You'll be working in the Wealth Management America QA team in Weehawken, NJ. We work to deliver high quality and effective testing solutions with the goal of facilitating the overall success of our clients and delivery partners. Your expertise
- Experience in spearheading large complex wealth management platform testing
- Expertise in open source automation tooling and CI/CD, Java, Selenium, API, Appium, Gatling, Github and Jenkins
- Devised shift left testing strategy like enforcing sonar quality gates, developing java integration tests and load performance tests as code
- Wide range of technological competencies in mainframe, web, API and mobile testing.
- Built and verified CICS, MQ, DB2 tables, stored procs, JCLs, Control Cards, scheduling, vendor connectivity and NDM transimission with mainframe Infra team
- Coordinated building distributed and cloud environment
- Test Data management experience to obfuscate, subset and generate synthetic data using Informatica TDM
- Outstanding communication skills, team management and the ability to work and influence global team with excellent stakeholder management skills About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.