Senior Java Application Architect
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Our client, a global financial firm is hiring a Senior Java Application Architect to join their team in Weehawken, NJ. This candidate will be working in the Research Advisory Technology group and develop technologies for the Research and Sales groups across Investment Banking supporting CRM, Client analytics and Client Revenue Reporting. The portfolio of projects include CRM application related to CTI, and research content sharing and distribution; supporting our internal IB research users globally. These applications are built using java related technologies primarily with UI, front end, java script, and Microsoft client technologies.
- 12+ yrs. of hands on development experience along with architectural mindset and capability.
- Ability to define and factor in performance, scalability, availability, resiliency, security, and maintainability when making technology selection and application
- Ability to define, communicate, and help teams on development standards (coding standards, technology choices), best practices, and appropriate tools
- Strong experience in java, front end, React JS, REST API, tools, Framework, design patterns, architectural methodologies, web development, DB, SQL, Node.js, GIT, SVN etc.
- Ensure application designs meet documented SLA/SLOs.
- Multi-year experience of Enterprise Software Development and end-to-end delivery
- Familiarity with Linux including scripting (Unix, bash)
- Familiarity with CRM, CTI (Computer Telephony) and Outlook add-in is strongly preferred