Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Data Analyst for their Weehawken, NJ location.
• Perform research and analysis; run analysis on large data repositories and summarize and generate valuable insights and present data for action to aid management in making crucial business decisions.
• Develop scorecards, static and interactive dashboards, data visualizations, data extracts, and other "descriptive analytics" to tactically meet the needs of banking stakeholders.
• Perform exploratory data analysis and identify patterns and communicate findings to influence acquisition and retention strategies.
• Define the appropriate statistical or analytical technique for the business problem; this decision should balance business needs and timing with the required robustness.
• Design ML pipelines that include components related to data acquisition, exploratory analysis, feature engineering, predictive model design/build and interactive storytelling.
• Build models and manage dataset creation for analytics and model development and validation.
• Collaborate with Information Architecture and Business teams in formulation of requirements for data across all product lines.
• Work with field engagement to coordinate delivery, tracking, and regular reporting of measures and performance metrics.
• Create, maintain, and deliver custom reports from a variety of structured and unstructured data sources. Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.