Risk Change Business Analyst
- Weehawken, NJ, USA Weehawken NJ US
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
Role Family: Risk Change Architecture & Analysis Role Name: Risk Business Analyst / Project Manager
Leading Financial Services Firm
As a Risk Business Analyst / Project Manager (BA/PM) you will need an understanding of the Financial Crime area of Know-your-client (KYC) and use your analytical skills in order to support the Project Manager define the roadmap to follow as well as undertake project support activities. These activities could include tasks such as:
* Support the planning, delivery, and control of projects or programs based on the objectives, scope and resources agreed by the project stakeholders
* Support the Project Manager in the definition of project plans including key activities, deliverables, milestones, roadmaps and people/technical/funding requirements
* Organize and /or host periodic progress meetings and steering committees with senior management and multidisciplinary teams to facilitate decision making and provide transparency
* You will also be expected to assist in activities such as tracking milestones, monitoring RAID and action logs, taking minutes, documentation management, preparing material for meetings.
We are looking for a motivated and flexible attitude to the change project tasks that need to be performed.
Experience and Qualifications:
* a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, engineering or similar subject
* 3+ years business analysis experience in the financial industry, ideally relating to the area of Compliance and/or Operational Risk
* the ability to work with data from various sources and make sound conclusions
* very good knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office tools
Compensation based on experience.