Marketing Compliance Specialist
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Marketing Compliance Specialist for their Weehawken, NJ location.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for advice, development, implementation and post-campaign measurement of marketing programs at local, regional, or international level. Their contribution may be of an operational, tactical and/or strategic nature.
*This role is focused on performing Compliance Reviews of Bank marketing materials to ensure that the marketing materials comply with various Banking regulations such as Fair Lending and UDAAP.
* Takes full responsibility for marketing projects/sub-projects
* Leverages internal and external resources and ensures an efficient and effective stakeholder management
* Manages all programs within agreed budget parameters
* Ensures all programs are consistent with our branding and communication guidelines, meet necessary regulatory requirements and adhere to the required approval processes
* Delivery of effective and cost-efficient marketing solutions with business impact
* Campaign measurement and feedback Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.