Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• drive the technical design of application components
• Hands on technical development of mainframe application components.
• drive back-to-front development of application components.
• work closely with development teams in Pune, Poland and US to ensure project timelines are met.
• drive and Ensure code quality, UT and SIT testing guidelines and procedures are met.
• ability to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement.
You will be part of Wealth Management Americas (WMA) IT Capital Markets Team which is responsible for Business Demand and Risk / Regulatory Technology Portfolios for Capital Markets.
You will be partnering with your team members in multiple geographic locations around the world.
• bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology
• strong practical experience in working with COBOL, DB2, DB2 Native Store Procedures, CICS, Mainframe Batch
• strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
• Ability to do top down design of mainframe systems.
• good verbal and written communication
• demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.