IT Application Auditor
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 192043BR
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- conduct technology application reviews and audits of one or more of the following functions: Finance, Treasury, Risk, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, or HR.
- analyze and assess technology risks in one or more of the business divisions or Corporate Center
- review and assess IT general controls and application controls
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of technology controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
You’ll be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA)'s Application IT audit team and you will be aligned to the Corporate Center. You will be located in London, New York, Stamford, Weehawken or Zürich.
GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. GIA's structure consists of divisional and functional audit teams throughout the world, reflecting UBS's business structure. We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our dynamic global Application IT Audit organization. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of technology audits in the Corporate Center.
- a university degree
- previous experience (5 years) in application audit in one or more of the business/technology areas: Finance, Risk, Treasury, Compliance and Operational Risk Controls, HR within the financial industry
- strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
- excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
- able to work independently as well as to supervise, lead and motivate a team in the execution of audit assignments to deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with internal audit methodology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.