Job Reference # 194344BR
Are you interested in joining a sophisticated risk management team with the ability to lead BUSA in its efforts to manage the credit risk lifecycle of its business card portfolio? We're looking for someone like that who can support the Card Product Risk Team to:
– Manage all credit related strategies for the credit card portfolios from a 1st Line of Defense perspective.
– Detailed monitoring of portfolio risk trends through robust analytics and improvement of portfolio reporting.
– Maintain and enhance procedures through the credit risk lifecycle including credit underwriting, line management, balance transfer, bureau reporting, high risk reviews, penalty pricing, collections, settlement, re-aging, hardship programs, charge-off, and recovery.
– Own the data strategy for the card risk team and partner with IT on data enhancements.
– Identify and implement bespoke procedures between the consumer and small business portfolios.
– Manage internal and external development projects related to card risk management.
– Coordinate strategy development and implementation with a team of risk specialists at TSYS and within BUSA.
– Identify strategic opportunities for profitable growth while minimizing risk exposure.
– Provide regular updates to the Bank Loan and Enterprise Risk Management Committees
– Interact with bank regulators on credit risk management oversight
– Stay up to date on credit risk trends via external channels and industry committees.
– Perform benchmark analyses of performance versus peer banks.
– Ability to partner with Financial Advisors and others to proactively solve client issues.
– Provide consultation and expertise on data analyses and credit risk to the broader organization in banking and FSI. Your team
You'll be reporting to the Head of Cyber Security and Fraud Management supporting the WMA Banking Team in the home office as part of the Card Product Risk Team. Our group drives WMA Banking fraud prevention and detection strategy, manages the first line of defense (1LoD) for the credit card portfolio, and manages WMA Banking cyber security strategy and governance. Your expertise
You are a candidate with:
– 5+ years of credit risk management, preferably in the payment cards space.
– 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
– Knowledge of the full card credit lifecycle – from underwriting through collections
– Excellent problem solving analytical and investigative skills, detail-orientation, independent thinking, and organizational skills
– Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and high-level of attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to peers and management.
– Experience with external vendor management a plus
– Experience with small business credit card portfolios a plus About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.