Financial Crime Compliance Periodic KYC Review Analyst
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Job Reference # 183979BR
We are looking for someone who can:
• Review higher and high risk client relationships to ensure that client due diligence is complete and accurate, and whether or not the client's actual activity was consistent to the client's expected activity.
• Escalate negative news, unusual activity, or any other items identified during the review.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the Customer AML Risk Rating Tool
• Complete UBS's annual BSA/AML/OFAC training
As a Financial Crime Compliance Periodic KYC Review ("FinCrime PKR") Analyst in Weehawken, you will be working with the C&ORC Financial Crime Compliance Team. Our role is to assist UBS in the fight against money laundering, fraud, corruption and terrorist financing. The FinCrime PKR Team is responsible for conducting client reviews.
• 4 year college degree or international equivalent
• 2-3+ years of AML experience with a wealth management, broker dealer, retail and/or private bank, and/or correspondent bank or relevant post-graduate degree such as a MBA or JD
• Prior experience with client reviews, investigations or internal audit
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS)/Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)/Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP) is a plus
• Regulatory experience in the securities industry (preferred)
• Excellent report writing skills with the ability to communicate risks in an effective way to all levels of seniority (required)
• Analytical and have the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines.
• Flexible and capable of changing directions based on business demands
• Results oriented and assertive (you do not shy away from challenging situations)
• Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese (preferred but not required)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.