Do you have a detailed understanding of Cyber and Information Security (CIS) threats? Do you have knowledge of cyber and information security risk frameworks, global control standards and audit principles and US, as well as other Americas countries, cyber and information security legal and regulatory requirements? Are you detail oriented and able to engage with internal business and IT stakeholders of all levels?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• Perform assessments of new and existing CIS legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to the US and other countries in the Americas where UBS operates, and support assessments of such requirements in the other regions
• Support the Americas Regulatory Specialist in managing CIS regulatory exams by tracking and gathering requested responses and evidence from SMEs
• Prepare requested responses and evidence as relates to CISO Americas-owned responses
• Support the preparation of materials for CIS related regulatory exam meetings and queries
• Prepare responses for client requests related to CIS
• Build and maintain relationships with technology and business stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO) team as part of the Americas team. The CISO vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To "protect the foundations and secure the future," CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defense (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats).
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy.
• 3+ years of experience working for a global organization or consulting to a global organization in one or more of the following areas: Cyber Security, Information Security, CIS Regulatory, Information Technology Audit, Cyber / Information Security Operational Risk Management or Risk Control
• understanding of cyber threat management and how it relates to the business
• strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze significant amounts of information
• experience creating materials for regulators
• strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with technical SMEs and business stakeholders
• experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and one of the following professional qualifications is a plus -CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
• fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• a team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
• able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities, ask for help when needed, follow-up with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met or that extensions have been requested if needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.