Are you detail oriented, with experience in translating analysis into real world impact? Are you a versatile individual who is able to juggle tasks ranging from administrative processes to technical analysis. Are you passionate about overseeing delivery of a high quality product to a variety of stakeholders and working in an environment where no two days are the same?
This role will liaise with Finance, Risk and the Data Management Office (DMO) to coordinate data quality identification, tracking and mitigation across the Capital Management process. This role will also be responsible for identifying data quality impacts to capital management process and how those impacts are controlled to ensure a quality product. This Capital Management Data Analyst will be required to:
• support data quality issue related activity across a range of stakeholders
• monitor, track and report on status of data quality issues impacting Capital Management
• establish and maintain transparency of how data quality impacts the Capital Management process and results
• ensure that data quality issues are appropriately compensated for
You will be part of the Capital Process Risk Management Team (CPRMT). This role is within UBS's Capital Management group which oversees the front to back Capital Management framework and process. The CPRMT is responsible for coordinating the data management exercises surrounding Capital Management and ensuring that items such as data quality issues impacting the process are tracked, assessed, mitigated and remediated.
• at least 3 years of experience, preferably in the financial services or tech industry
• demonstrated knowledge and skills in data management, data quality and metadata management
• hands on experience regarding data quality practices such as data profiling/analysis and impact analysis
• excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral; comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• strong investigative mindset
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• collaborative with the ability to bring teams to work together towards a common goal, listen to different views and facilitate decision making in a proactive manner
• team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work, and a motivated self-starter
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.