Business Risk Manager
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Oct 18
Business Risk Manager
The Business Risk Manager will ensure a consistent risk management approach across the organization. You will be working as part of the Business Risk Management Team in the home office. The team is responsible for managing Business Risk within the WM USA Banking group (first line of defense – 1st LOD) and in partnership with Control areas (second line of defense – 2nd LOD).
Key competencies and responsibilities include:
• Champion 1st LOD risk management in Business Areas specifically in the Cards and Account areas within the Banking group
o Understand regulatory, audit, and 2nd LOD expectations
o Document 1st LOD risk framework, related evidence, and gaps
o Champion closing all gaps
• Partner with other Business Risk Managers to enhance the 1st LoD framework
• Ensure completeness of the framework (e.g. monitoring, policies, procedures, remediation, training, complaints, reporting, vendor & affiliate oversight, risk assessments)
• Lead monthly 1st LOD risk meeting for Cards & Accounts
• Monitor & report on overall compliance and operational risk portfolio
• Actively support risk committees (i.e. Operational Risk & Enterprise Risk)
• Continually enhance operational risk reporting and metrics
• Manage and complete regular risk and control assessments
• Track, report, and coordinate closure of identified issues
• Enhance the Business Risk Framework for all types of Risk
• Support Cards and Accounts teams during regulatory exams and internal audits
You will be working as part of the Business Risk Management Team in the home office.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?