- Teaneck, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ness USA Inc.
- 10 Oct 18
The Director – Finance and Treasury will manage and maintain on-going banking and credit relationships to support all FX transactions, will review, analyze and recommend hedging structure/transactions. Liaise, review and coordinate with Accounting and on hedge transactions and manage the Company’s worldwide foreign exchange exposure. Manage and liaise with Financial Planning and Analysis on all internal reporting and forecast of Foreign Exchange variance, Other Income and Expense as well as board meeting materials. Lead cash management across all locations to maximize cash controls and funding efficiencies.
- 12-15+ years of corporate treasury experience, working with multinational companies with expansive global operations.
- ~5+ years of experience working closely with a corporate FP&A function and experience with corporate FP&A reporting deliverables and working within strict forecast calendars and timelines.
- Detail understanding and hands on experience with derivatives accounting and implementing cash flow hedging programs.
- Significant experience implementing a currency hedge program, measuring the effectiveness of risk management activities and reporting the impact of these activities in the Company’s financial statements (SEC 10-Q and 10-K reports).
- Master’s Degree in Finance or a related field preferred. Relevant certification (CTP, CFA, CPA a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Responsible for FP&A activities relating to cash flow, debt, FX and capital allocation.
- Responsible for designing and implementing FX hedging strategies
- Oversee the company’s global cash forecast process and identify and implement “best practices” to improve overall cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Design and implement strategies to optimize the Company’s financial position.
- Analyze bank fees, recommend cost savings, and maintain bank accounts and liaison between bank and management.
- Assist in the company’s documentation of the disaster recovery plan for treasury operations.
- Assist with Regulatory Reporting to ensure efficiency between Internal & External auditing.
- Liaise with the Accounting department regarding documentation of banking activity for internal and external Audits.