Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH ) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers and 270,000 employees worldwide, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We have more than 5500 experienced consultants with a broad range of domain and subject matter expertise. Our focus is on driving our clients' agendas through transforming operations around the "Future of Work", improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT, maximizing the value of enterprise solutions, and innovating with state of the art technologies.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
- Business Strategy
- IT Strategy & Roadmap Development
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
Our functional areas of specialty include: Digital Strategy, Large Scale Program Management, Enterprise Analytics, Process and Quality Consulting. We serve the following industry domains: Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Life Sciences, Technology, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Travel & Hospitality. The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
As a Senior Consultant, you play an important role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate and lead teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our clients providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
- Deliver outstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans, facilitate client teams to implement recommendations
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals
- Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring
- Help strengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's ability to deliver
- Currently pursuing MBA from top tier U.S. Business School
- GPA 3.0 and above
- Overall pre-MBA work experience of 3 to 6 years
- Significant US work experience
- Fluent English and local language skills (as required for international positions)
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
- Strong project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project is required
- Domain expertise in one of more of the following industries: Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Health Care, Life Sciences, Technology, Communications, Information, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality.
Metro New York/New Jersey, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Hartford
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
" Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At this time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities."
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 07 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.