MBA Summer Intern
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We have more than 5500 experienced consultants with a broad range of domain and subject matter expertise. Our focus is on driving our clients' agendas through transforming operations around the "Future of Work", improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT, maximizing the value of enterprise solutions, and innovating with state of the art technologies.
As an MBA Summer Intern, you will play an important role supporting internal and client business transformation initiatives. With responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives to developing recommendations and authoring presentations, you will have the opportunity to participate in internal and client-facing projects within our core service offerings including:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Business Strategy
- IT Strategy & Roadmap Development
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
- Work directly with our clients providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals
- Currently pursuing MBA from top tier U.S. Business School
- GPA 3.0 and above
- Overall pre-MBA work experience of 3 to 6 years
- Fluent English and local language skills (as required for international positions)
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project is required
- Domain expertise in one of more of the following industries: Communications & Media, Retail, Consumer Products, Travel & Hospitality.
One of the following locations based on project deployment: New Jersey, New York, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Bentonville, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Bay Area (other locations in the US may be included). Timeframe:
10 weeks starting in June Application: careers.cognizant.com
and search keyword: 35296
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 01 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.