Bloomberg's Funds Data product is looking for an individual to be its dedicated vendor coordinator on a team of market experts and technologists tasked with building up its fund manager database. There are over half a million funds in the market, each with various structures and characteristics to meet the unique needs of investors. Bloomberg's Funds Data team uses various sources such as Annual Reports, Prospect, SAIs, and KIIDs to collect the relevant data on funds operating within the industry. Within these workflows, vendor resources play a meaningful role in sourcing content which is used to power the funds database.
The vendor operation for Funds is growing and currently consists of over 100 vendors across multiple agencies! You'll work alongside the department's Vendor Manager, who is responsible for the department-wide strategy of its vendor operations, to handle the day-to-day workflows and reporting that drive and come from vendor work. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Work alongside the project leads to develop workflows which leverage vendor staff
- Report on vendor performance to senior management and project leads on SLAs and KPIs
- Build scale up, wind down, and re-allocation schedules for vendor resources as business needs and projects change over time
We'd love to see:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working with vendor resources
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- A high-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Qliksense
- Growing curiosity about the world of data and using data to drive actions
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of experience working with vendor resources
- An understanding of the documents and entities within the mutual fund and exchange traded product (ETP) space
- Previous work experience with the Bloomberg Terminal
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.