Technical Application Support Analyst
Who we are looking for
Our groups mission is the support of all facets of our platforms while optimizing processes through automation. The successful candidate for the Technical Application Support Analyst role will utilize the proper mix of technical experience and interpersonal abilities to work with Development, Infrastructure support and Business end users to provide timely solutions. What you will be responsible for
As the Technical Application Support Analyst you will
What we value
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Application across multiple environments
- Respond to user issues, working with the Development team or external support teams for the resolution
- Work with Technical team members to identify and implement automated process improvements using PowerShell and other scripting utilities
- Take part in the Release Management process to ensure stable code delivery to UAT and Production Environments
- Work with the Data Delivery team in monitoring the Data delivery application, ensuring files to and from clients are received and delivered to meet SLA's
- Also, working with client facing teams and clients to initiate new Data Delivery channels
- Review and reconcile system and network based access lists and handle user based access requests
- Communicate with system users and development teams in the event of system based issues
- Develop and maintain the Production Support Procedures library - for future reference
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- High Level of Proficiency in MS-SQL, Windows Operating System
- Experience in PowerShell scripting for automation
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- Working knowledge of Helpdesk / Problem Management Software (e.g. Remedy, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Advanced debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Linux experience is a plus
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Additional requirements Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor/ Master degree in a Technology related field such as Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a Production Support capacity
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers