Production Support Specialist. Sr Associate
Who we are looking for
- Work Shift is 9 am - 6pm EST
We are interested in hiring a Production/Application Support Specialist as a part of our Investor Services / Investran support Team. The role will provide you an opportunity to help us to service our clients, troubleshoot production issues and work with development teams . The Support team is responsible for applications within State Street that records Investor information and transactions, and automates fee calculations for NAV Accounting/Allocations for Hedge & Private Equity funds. The role will involve dealing with daily queries from all departments within the Alternate Investment Division, and either providing resolution, or escalating the issues to the Development Team. The candidate may also work with the Business and Technology teams to help define the requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of Hedge fund and Private Equity structures
The below is what we are looking for but you may not have it all, we will expect you to learn and bridge the gaps of which we have a great learning platform called Degreed, with a wide range of learning materials and sources for you as well as functional SOPs and training material . We are creating an, "above the line" culture and we need people to think like this. What you will be responsible for
- The quality of service provided to Users based on tickets received from Business
- Investigate and Address application issues and queries that come via tickets, emails, phone calls and automated alerts
- Proactively take steps to reduce number of issues from users
- Plan and manage the daily tickets, processes and tasks and the effective utilization of resources with the support of the Manager s
- Ensure adherence to AIS / State Street internal policies and procedures
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior
- Ability to work t hrough tight deadlines, balance multiple issues while all the time retaining strong customer focus
- Flexibility to be crossed trained and support other applications as appropriate
- Work with internal business and development on ad-hoc queries.
- Occasional w eekend work expected on a rotation basis.
- Understand technical concepts and communicate them to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a self-directed team player
- Build and maintain strong relationships across internal customers
What we value
- Be passionate about driving change through an organization
- Never accept what we have is good enough, always look to try and improve processes and reduce manual work
- Adept in Investran application experience
- Should have experience in onboarding of clients and worked on migrations of funds from any accounting application to Investran.
- Understanding of Investran Security Manager
- Use of DIU (Data Import Utility), Reporting Services, Active Templates and Business Events.
- Hedge Fund Accounting knowledge
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Understanding of Nav processing and Fee calculations, like Incentive and Management fees
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
- Understanding of Profit and loss allocations and Rate of Returns