Senior HANA Technical Delivery Lead
The Finance Managementstudio team implements technology solutions that help DTTL Finance operationsbecome world class.
Utilizing the extensivesuite of SAP enterprise products from core Financial processing to ExecutiveReporting, DTTL Finance is able to automate, report on and make key businessdecisions in a timely manner.
Implementing a commonplatform solution that provides one comprehensive source for quantitativeglobal client information that allows client teams to maximize focus onrelationship development and service excellence.
Our studio team supports our Global FinanceBusiness Unit. Global Finance reportson DTTL financial position and that of the member firm network, but alsoadvises, guides and monitors many of our global initiatives. Our team consists of technical and functional experts who work with an extensive suiteof SAP enterprise products. Productsinclude SAP Enterprise Central Components (ECC) on HANA, SAP portal, datawarehouse solution (BW), Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud. Our team members are forward-thinking who havestrong analytical and communications skills and work with a collaborativeapproach. The team interacts with varioustechnology teams and with groups around the globe in implementing and supportingstate of the art solutions. Work you'll do:
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- Participate in designing and creating HANA data models to support consolidated reporting requirements.
- Lead requirement and design sessions and be involved with, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying reports. Collaborate with team members to understand business requirements and create clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Provide estimates, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Lead data analysis, modeling, and extraction of data from multiple sources.
- Design and develop dashboard reports.
- Develop and maintain testing scenarios and prepare necessary test data for thorough unit and integration testing results. Maintain source control, version control, and defect tracking systems.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide hands on support for existing applications and production operations.
- Ability to lead multiple technical delivery projects.
- Work with the business team to define and document requirements, communicate issues and identify opportunities for technology and process improvement.
- Provide guidance on best practices and provide knowledge transfer to other team members for ongoing support.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible. How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experise on HANA in implementing and supporting related applications.
- Expertise in HANA with hands on experience in Native HANA modeling.
- Experience in using SAP Business Objects tools (Webi, Lumira, etc.) .
- Experience working with Business Suite on HANA and experience in extending standard models.
- Expertise in HANA view optimization and performance techniques.
- Experience working with HANA Modeling Artifacts like - Attribute Views, Analytics, Calculated Views (Graphical and Script), stored Procedures and Functions required.
- Experience working with Data Services, Smart Data Access (Data Virtualization) in HANA.
- Experience with SAP BW backend.
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining document standards and guidelines for SAP HANA models and Interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills in an international work environment with English as language of communication .
- Functional knowledge in SAP modules like Finance.
- Experience with S4 on HANA.
- Working knowledge of reporting visualization
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience in AGILE methodology for project implementation
- Experience with software development and project management processes and methodologies.
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create arich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people todevelop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone theirleadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionalswith a variety of learning and networking opportunities-including exposure toleaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments-to help acceleratetheir careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So,we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning,and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center, our state-of-the-art, world-classlearning Center in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of ourcommitment to our people's growth and development. Benefits
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity,leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happylives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D45998