RKS Designer/Client Support Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Designer and Client Support Analyst to work within the RKS Development team. You will work on projects for the State Street Record keeping Alpha application with a worldwide, ever expanding client base. This position will include aspects of Investment Accounting software design as well as ongoing client support. Some experience in this field is required. What you will be responsible for
As Application Developer, OFF you will:
What we value
- Work with RKS product owner to review business specifications and help creating stories for RKS Agile development team.
- Assist clients with business related issues that can be accommodated by RKS.
- Re-train and re-engineer clients on the use of RKS.
- Help define business requirements for the RKS family of products.
- Duplicate the client issue in the development environment
- Document client requests and summit the request to product owner for review.
- Provide timely turnaround to client inquiries.
- Submit software defects to the RKS Agile development team.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of Investing Accounting and Business
- Experience in software development
- Effective organizational skills, analysis skills, decision making and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or software engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Investing Accounting, Business, operation or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years technical experience in software development environment a plus.
Why this role is important to us
- Self-motivated person who can work both independently and within a global team.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers