Bloomberg is a leading provider of financial benchmarks and custom index services! This includes investment and market analysis of both alpha and beta sources, portfolio benchmarking and performance measurement, asset allocation, and the creation of index tracking funds and index-based structured products.
Our beta/benchmark platform, Bloomberg Index Services Ltd (BISL) is the leading provider of fixed income, inflation-linked, and swaps indices offering unmatched market coverage and a full suite of customized client solutions for benchmarking and informative needs! The BISL platform also includes a diverse family of alpha generating strategy indices that offer quick and easy access to out-performance sources and a quantitative way to express investment strategies, in markets that would otherwise be difficult to access. Index products are available across multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, FX, commodities, derivatives, and alternative investments.
As an Index Operations Change Manager, you will join a global team responsible for the daily processing, data quality and publishing of the BISL Indices. This position is located in New York and involves interfacing across multiple groups globally. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Manage all aspects of change management including the project management lifecycle for any new development by Engineering
- Collaborate with Product, Compliance and Legal on methodology updates and the overall governance for all index products
- Develop detailed project plans outlining goals and objectives, scope, requirements, success criteria, timelines, test and release plans
- Communicate proactively project progress, risks, and challenges and level-set expectations to project resources and partners
- Coordinate and lead discussions providing direction on priorities aligned with strategic business objectives
- Evolve project management framework to improve future planning and execution
We'd love to see:
- 10+ years experience managing projects with consistent track record of successful deliveries
- Extensive leadership with the ability to manage cross-functional resources and address barriers to achieve results
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Solid understanding of indices production processes and product lifecycle
- Strong organizational, project, operational, process management skills
- Expertise on Python, Data Analysis tools, Excel, QSEN, SQL, etc.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Legal authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship now and in the future
Does this sound like you?
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Eagerness to work in a challenging, complex, fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.