- Princeton, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 19
Global RDx QA Manager (#118192)
RDx technology platform delivers a step change improvement in the flexibility and efficiency of producing aggregated risk information to enable more effective capital allocation, more effective trading decision-making and more effective risk oversight. It is a high performance large scale BigData solution that provides a single source of information for all risk data including trades, market data, reference data, and risk results.
Credit Suisse is looking for a Senior QA Automation Lead to join our team and be part of an exciting opportunity. They must possess experience in using QA testing tools and BDD methodologies to migrate a suite of manual test cases onto an automated solution. Candidate will possess and apply a broad knowledge of software principles, practices, and procedures related to developing applications and completing difficult technical assignments. Communication with multiple technology teams using clear and concise verbal and written communication both remotely and face-to-face is critical to the success of this role.
- Define and document the test strategy/plan/cases for given projects by liaising with multiple business partners across the delivery teams.
- Identify and secure the testing resources and specialist skills required to support all aspects of testing within the project (e.g. automation, manual, Non-functional test teams).
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of automating tests and building & maintain automation frameworks
- Perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of existing software
- Use of standard test and project tools as required such as HP-ALM, Jira, and Confluence.
- Forward thinking, meticulous, thorough, detail oriented, and able to influence people to achieve a high quality product,
- Continuous improvement - always looking for ways and means to improve processes and efficiency.
- Experience with Unit, Functional, Acceptance, Integration, Regression, Data-driven, Performance, White Box, and Black Box Testing.
- Good knowledge of APIs testing, Rest and Soap, along with automation/development of a test harness using APIs
- Design & develop automated non-functional test capabilities
- Good knowledge of SQL & PLSQL
- Strong knowledge of producing Automation SLA /KPIs and Automation status reporting for senior management
- Experience of Investment Banking, preferably knowledge of Market Risk along with any experience of working on regulatory projects would be advantageous
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Investment banking experience strongly preferred
- Experience developing QA automation solutions using TestNG, Junit, Selenium (browser automation), Cucumber, Java and Maven
- Experience using subversion, maven, Jira, confluence as part of the overall development lifecycle
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Experience with CI/CD using TeamCity or Jenkins for build and execution of automation tools
- Experience with Agile and BDD development as part of the overall development lifecycle
- Ability to work with a global development team
For more information visit Technology Careers.