Software Developer III The Location:
Princeton, NJ Grade Level: 10
(internal purpose only) What's in it for you
: Opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a thriving business. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 - $155,900 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
- Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Debug and test existing application programs
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and deploy phases of development projects.
- Write optimal SQL queries and store-procedures to ensure good performance for database operations
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of strong experience in application development using .NET technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework and design patterns.
- Experience performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using .net core.
- Experience with Agile development .
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Business-driven development.
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform and stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Exposure with React JS would be added benefits.
- Demonstrated experience in performance analysis and optimization
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
263870 Posted On:
Princeton, New Jersey, United States