Data Specialist - Entity Derived Products
The Derived Products team is responsible for providing specialized entity level data for public and private companies. Our data sets include providing legal entity identifier (LEI), Country of Risk (CoR) and sanction data for 10 global jurisdictions. Entity data is utilized both on and off the Bloomberg terminal so we frequently work with sales and conduct calls to provide clients background on how we acquire, validate, maintain and provide quality assurance for our data sets.
The specialist will be responsible for adding, maintaining and providing quality assurance for specialized information in the entity database. Additionally, the specialist will be able to communicate our process to stakeholders, partners and other data teams globally. This includes LEI (Legal Entity Identifier), Country of Risk, sanctions for multiple jurisdictions and corporate structure.
This specialist will work with clients, utilizing new technology to improve our data quality and reduce our time to market. They will be highly motivated and excel at collaborating with colleagues in a team environment. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Monitor LEI processes and portal
- Determine CoR for appliable entities
- Perform sanction assessments
- Monitor stakeholder question queues
- Responding to client queries regarding the data and product functionality
- Train internal stakeholders
- Escalate requests as appropriate to resolve data discrepancies
- Examining processes and providing improvement recommendations
We'd love to see...
- BA/BS in Business, legal fields or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Customer Service skills
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industry
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with Python, SQL or Java
- Secondary language a plus
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.