Bloomberg runs on data, and our Global Data team acquires and supplies it to our clients. Teams work to collect, analyze, process and publish the data which is the backbone of our iconic Bloomberg Terminal -- the data which ultimately moves the financial markets! We're responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Our diverse team hosts a variety of technical skills, analytical minds, and entrepreneurial spirits. We are looking for people with passion to learn, innovate, teach and build. We do our best work together - and we hope that you'll join us. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Design statistical methods to perform quality control to ensure data accuracy
- Use data visualization tools to report on results of on-going operations and projects
- Apply industry and financial knowledge to generate premium content and improve the quality of our processes and data sets
- Provide customer support for users of Bloomberg products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Implement a variety of software solutions to extract, transform, and load data to Bloomberg systems
Does this sound like you?
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with combined studies in Information Systems and Finance or related business and technology field
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Applied proficiency with at least one programing/scripting language (Python and/or SQL)
- Proficiency using data visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikSense
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.