Cyber GRC ServiceNow Manager
Work you'll do
As a professional for Deloitte's Financial & Risk Advisory practice, you'll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. You'll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks. We are challenging the norms in our space as we reach further and further across department lines to bring risk-based decision support to all corners of our client's businesses.
We combine industry knowledge, practitioner experience, business strategy, and technology expertise to develop unique solutions to our clients most pressing business challenges.
As a Manager in our GRC - ServiceNow team, you'll play an important role as a client-facing business leader that is spearheading your team's charge through consulting engagements and pursuits.
• Lead engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, and execution of project delivery
• Oversee multiple projects and engagement teams, with ownership and responsibility for client relationships
• Develop analysis and advise clients on improving operations, processes and analytics.
• Deliver projects and lead clients in strategic planning, program development, process transformation, technology enablement, analytics and decision support, and people change management.
• Facilitate client workshops and discussions, rapidly evaluate dynamic situations, and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Build and nurture strong relationships with senior client decision makers.
• Oversee initiatives in our innovation labs to launch new products focused on specific industry challenges.
• Own business development activities, including client presentations, proposals and contract writing.
• Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice developing thought leadership, attending industry conferences, tradeshows and author articles.
• 5 years plus of relevant experience in overseeing and delivering consulting projects with successful outcomes,
• 5 years plus industry experience in the GRC environment with a track record of managing and executing corporate projects and growth initiatives
• Excellent team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and craves situational awareness
• Ability to take a broad view of his/her position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed.
• Demonstrated leadership track record and history of successful career trajectory
• Track record of leading and delivering profitable consulting projects, professional services, or corporate initiatives that exceed stakeholder expectations
• Experience with people and P&L management, and strong desire to lead and mentor junior staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• 2 year plus of Deep analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
• Must be willing and flexible to travel up to 80% within North America.
• BA/BS Degree in Business or any Technology discipline, Mathematic, Engineering or Information Management Systems.
• 2 years plus experience with leading GRC technology platform such as Archer, Bwise, or ServiceNow.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: EY20NATEMGRSerNow64