Change Management & Adoption Sr Manager
Change Management & Adoption Sr Manager
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business issues for diverse clients around the world? We're looking for a sharp analytical thinker who's adept at Change Management & Adoption to join our Global Technology Service practice.
The Change Management and Adoption (CMA) team is part of the Global Technology Services (GTS) organization. The CMA team is responsible for developing the methodology, approach, and change management materials required to then partner with MF IT leadership and their local IT teams to drive the successful adoption of global technology solutions. The CMA team's scope includes analyzing a MFs readiness to adopt new technologies and the execution of proven CMA tools and methodologies which include: leadership playbooks, a defined CMA approach, communication planning and execution, quick reference materials (FAQs/QRCs), short learning videos (e.g., BrainShark), intranet resource sites for sharing information and artifacts relevant to the initiative, risk impact assessments and associated mitigations, and progress tracking toward goals. The CMA also has a team dedicated to building and maintaining relationships with MF IT leadership to foster two-way communication and to identify and mitigate impediments to successfully adopting any given global technology. The scope of CMA stakeholders includes end users, internal IT, and the business team(s) receiving the technology solution for use in their day-to-day work.
CMA Senior Managers are responsible for executing and managing CMA activities across their assigned channel within the GTS organization. CMA Senior Managers will manage team members and lead activities for projects at all levels using established methods and tools.
CMA Senior Managers lead the delivery of CMA service and solutions for their respective area. This includes: being the first escalation point for all CMA related issues; managing all CMA activity, risks, dependencies, gaps, resource requirements and areas of concern; reporting to CMA Associate Director/Director on related activity across their assigned area. Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of CMA activity across all programs/projects within the channel you lead; including status, release dates, issues/risks, member firm readiness and impact, adoption status
- Meet regularly or as needed with program teams to ensure CMA involvement in project planning and definition of scope
- Provide strategic guidance on CMA activities around GTS solutions, including overall approach, plans for adoption, training, communications, and eventually transition to production status
- Maintain holistic view of the active/coming projects across multiple areas and update appropriate dashboards in a timely manner
- Lead risk assessment and mitigation strategies for overall CMA goals
- Represent CMA with channel/program/functional leadership for your area
- Potentially serve on CMA leadership team
- Direct collaboration with global, regional, and/or local member firm IT organizations to promote adoption of solutions, standards, and processes
- Lead CMA activities, such as communication planning, learning delivery and developing CMA documentation for your area
- Ensure active contribution to GTS communication vehicles to promote CMA activities across your assigned channel
- Complete and maintain resource estimates for all projects where CMA resources are engaged
- Ensure contribution to project risk assessment and release readiness processes
- Direct delivery of project scope and requirements, using defined CMA processes, templates, guidance
- Deliver project, program and leadership updates regarding CMA plans
- Support the marketing and education efforts regarding CMA activities across GTS and member firm teams
- Demonstrate contribution to meeting stakeholder commitments as evidenced by satisfactory or above ratings from project team members and peers
- Manage CMA team resources (managers, senior analysts, and/or analysts) against project milestones while providing guidance, mentorship, and performance management feedback
- Manage the activities of global team (small to large) of CMA analysts, senior analysts and/or managers working on project
- Consult with cross-functional teams on CMA's approach, strategy and plans
- Manage relationships with other GTS teams and lead CMA activities for on-going global initiatives while promoting teaming
- Communicate with member firm technology teams and support their activities
- Demonstrate established relationships with Member Firm Relationship Management team members and CMA regional leads to promote and coordinate CMA activities and plans
- Demonstrate contribution to meeting stakeholder commitments as evidenced by satisfactory or above ratings from project team and program lead(s)
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
- Drive contributions to existing GTS communication vehicles to promote CMA team activities across the respective initiatives we support
- Develop and train other CMA resources on our established methodologies and tools
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement and methodology initiatives
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and lessons learned sessions
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of GTS strategy, processes, standards and methodologies and act as a CMA subject matter expert
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible. Qualifications
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice. Required:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in professional/client services capacity, emphasizing development/management skills in the following areas: communication, change management, documentation, learning, and general business analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading project teams on relevant technology adoption projects
- Bachelor's Degree, or an acceptable amount of professional experience working in a matrixed global environment
- Ability to understand the value of IT solutions within the context of Deloitte's business environment
- Ability to translate technical concepts into various forms of documentation for various levels and audiences
- Experience with enterprise application implementations in a global setting
- Ability to understand a global technology infrastructure and the integration of member firm technology environments
- Advanced understanding of tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, O365, SharePoint (2010 or 2016), Articulate, BrainShark, Adobe Captivate, HTML, Articulate, and Skype.
How you'll grow:
- Thorough understand of instructional design principles
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to comprehend business processes and impact to projects at hand
- Ability to lead people, projects, and interact with varying levels of management
- Advanced ability to work within a virtual team environment, including virtual resource management
- Effective resource management skills to meet project demands
- Advanced presentation, organization and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess the learning needs and appropriate approach for same using appropriate Deloitte licensed tools
- Ability to understand and translate global enterprise technology standards and roadmaps into action plans to meet CMA's project goals
- Experience working with IT organizations (directly or virtually) in various geographic locations
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible. Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19GLBGTS006SO2075