The Team:This Software Development/Engineer will be part of a scrum team of developers focused on managing and growing the Content System Development(CSD) portfolio of datasets and products. The role requires design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of CSD features, including collaboration with other technology teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Work closely with business and technology partners on feature definition , development and delivery in a timely manner.
- Ensure the delivered services are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Actively contribute to the software development efforts.
- Provide guidance on routine to highly complex problems to team members.
- Align to enterprise software development practices.
- Coach and develop junior team members.
Hiring Manager says:
Looking for a candidate who is motivated to work in a dynamic and engaging environment, delivering business solutions that are both efficient and scalable.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in application development with a strong grasp of working in a multithreaded environment. With core competencies in development we are also looking for someone who has a great aptitude in debugging an issue be it performance related or otherwise.
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks and best practices.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .Net framework with C#
- Experience in working with high volume data in a multithreaded environment.
- Experience in architecting and designing enterprise data solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- 8+ years of technical experience in software architecture and development.
- 8+ years of design and development of high performance messaging and transaction processing systems in the financial services industry.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to create practical, robust and scalable architectures and solutions meeting the business and technology goals/strategy of the organization.