Business Systems Analyst-Retirement
- Piscataway, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- enableIT LLC
- 12 Feb 19
Business Systems Analyst with retirement plans expertise
Your role as a Retirement Industry IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be to work in partnership with Retirement Plan Providers/Recordkeepers stakeholders to create requirements, design, and manage the delivery by collaborating with both the client and internal delivery team.
As a BSA with Retirement Industry experience you'll need to:
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Meet with clients to determine requirements. This might require conducting one-on-one interviews or group meetings, where you will be responsible for driving the goal of ensuring requirements are complete, and clearly/concisely defined.
- Travel to customer sites, as needed.
- Design & develop agreed upon solutions and implement new systems by collaborating with the technical, QA, and release management teams—from both client and internal organization.
- Developing and implementing change-management activities as deemed necessary, for the successful rollout of a new application or process.
- Should possess strong communication skills..
- Good understanding of the various business processes that a Retirement Plan Administrator need to support.
- Should have solid understanding of IT systems & interfaces needed to meet the needs of the Retirement Plan Administrator.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills, and ability to tackle difficult situations
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines with a high quality deliverable
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Enthusiastic and ability to motivate and help other employees
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience doing hands-on Business Systems Analysis & Design.