Senior Manager, CTC Pricing and Forecasting Lead
Deloitte Services LPincludes internal support areas such as Sales Excellence, Marketing andCommunications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, FacilitiesManagement, and Financial Support Services.
The Pricing and Forecasting (P&F) Lead will play a significant rolein visioning the future of pricing and forecasting as it relates to the US FirmClient to Cash (CTC) processes combining both Business requirements and SWIFTsystem functionality. You will work in a highly visible environment leading thepricing and forecasting work-stream, coordinating with Business Leaders as wellas ITS and SWIFT system teams. Work you'll do
- Lead and collaborate with the Businesses, Pricing COEs, EFM, CP3, andMaster Data teams to drive visioning around Business pricing processes andintegrated forecasting, managing system scope and integration across CP3 andMercury.
- Develop and drive strategic future enhancements of the IPW and IFWtools and processes.
- Engage user community to understand user experience and changesneeded to increase value.
- Serve as project manager to drive P&F system improvements withITS and where needed, provide business case, analysis and financial projectionof cost to develop, manage approvals, direct and monitor progress to roll out.
- Provide recommendations for SWIFT system improvements in P&Fand WBS set up and think through how system improvements affect reporting teamsand other teams that interact with the SWIFT system. Recommendations should maintainpricing process stability, leverage appropriate tools, and confirm reports andmetrics remain accurate.
- Manage the future vision and process of the integration of P&Fto WBS set up.
- Bring best practices on what teams are doing in P&F toencourage standardization where possible.
- Foster open communication with the Businesses and the EFM team tointegrate new ideas.
- Drive transformational P&F initiatives and bring value toDeloitte by researching solutions in the market and bring ideas andrecommendations that will enhance the P&F experience.
The SWIFT Client toCash team (CTC team) helps to drive SWIFT System functionality to improve theEnd User experience as well as identify business process improvements that canbe made to achieve world-class financial management. The CTC team will behighly integrated and collaborate regularly to bring value to the USFirms. Joining our team will give you in-depthexperience with SWIFT system functionality, exposure to Deloitte's innerworkings, and enable participation in driving the future vision of the Financeorganization. Qualifications
- Ability to lead anddrive deliverables to a successful outcome.
- Excellent communicationskills; both oral and written - role requires the ability to communicateclearly and concisely to various levels of leadership in-person, over thephone, via video conference (VC), and over email.
- Ability to developexecutive level presentations, with details, logic, and content tailored to theappropriate audience
- Have a proactive workethic ("self-starter") that also embraces a collaborative ("team-player")approach to project work.
- Excellent proficiencyin MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to travel asrequired.
How you'll grow
- Experiencewith CPM, CP3, IPW, IFW
- Client Serviceexperience
- Bachelor's or Master'sdegree in a Business-related field
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping peopleat every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do theirbest work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believethere's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learningexperiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people makea great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive cultureencourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make dailychoices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways tomaintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make animpact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world. Recruitertips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tipsfrom Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" meansDeloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for adetailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and itssubsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protectedveteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance withapplicable law.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSRMBT014-CL6